- Traditional fabrication process including:
- HD printing, traditional gluing, smoothing, hand cutting and corner rounding
- Each set is made one by one. It is identifiable by its numbered and signed certificate of authenticity.
- Presented in a traditional envelope sealed with a satin ribbon and a wax seal.
- Protected by a velvet pouch
- The options:
- Each option is described in detail on the "Custom deck" page
Wirth artisanal 22 Cards
Tranches Dorées 22, Tranches Naturelles
Papier Artisanal Français, Papier Washi Japonais
Boite de Collection, Pochon Velours
Dos Assortits: Brun foncé, Dos historique: papier naturel, Dos Métallisés ou Peints à la Main 22
The Oswald Wirth Tarot contains 22 cards illustrated in a precious and delicate Art Deco style.
The images were published in 1927 as a supplement to the book Tarot des imagiers du Moyen Age, by the same author
The artist is largely inspired by French Freemasonry and the alchemical tradition. He includes in his compositions alchemical, kabbalistic and astrological symbols, making his Tarot an iconographic bridge between the traditional Marseille decks and the Anglo-Saxon tarots.
For users who love mysticism
The edition proposed by Kartograme is differentiated by the treatment of the background voluntarily darkened to install a hushed atmosphere conducive to inspiration.
Card's size : 7,5 x 14 cm
There are no reviews yet.