- facsimile: no modification of the image apart from a subtle renovation of the colors according to the knowledge established in history of art notably concerning the use of the ancestral pigments.
- Restauration French laid paper only
- Traditional fabrication process including:
- HD printing, traditional gluing, smoothing, hand cutting and corner rounding
- Each set is made one by one. It is identifiable by its numbered and signed certificate of authenticity.
- Presented in a traditional envelope sealed with a satin ribbon and a wax seal.
- Protected by a velvet pouch
Payen Artisanal 78 Cards
Tranches Dorées 78, Tranches Naturelles
Boite de Collection, Pochon Velours
Dos Imprimé avec le Motif Historique, Dos Métallisés ou Peints à la Main 78
The Payen is a type I Marseille tarot of 78 cards
Dated from the middle of the XVIIIth century in Avignon
Source: Musée Fournier
The authorized reproduction is exclusively handmade and limited to 10 copies.
The Tarot of Payen 1743 is extremely similar to the Tarot of Dodal. It differs by the expression of the characters: the engraving of Payen brings a mysterious atmosphere where faces and looks seem to be willing to reveal a secret. This tarot is the perfect medium to support your intuition.
Taille des cartes : 6,4 x 12 ,2cm
There are no reviews yet.