- facsimile: no modification of the image apart from a subtle renovation of the colors according to the knowledge established in history of art notably concerning the use of the ancestral pigments.
- Traditional fabrication process including:
- HD printing, traditional gluing, smoothing, hand cutting and corner rounding
- Each set is made one by one. It is identifiable by its numbered and signed certificate of authenticity.
- Presented in a traditional envelope sealed with a satin ribbon and a wax seal.
- Protected by a velvet pouch
Dodal Artisanal 78 Cards
Tranches Dorées 78, Tranches Naturelles
Papier Artisanal Français, Papier Washi Japonais
Boite de Collection, Pochon Velours
Dos Imprimé avec le Motif Historique, Dos Métallisés ou Peints à la Main 78
The Dodal is a tarot of Marseille type 1 of 78 cards
Dated from 1701 in Lyon.
The Dodal deck delivers deep emotional vibrations and triggers a flow of intuitive information. It helps to clarify complex concrete situations, whether for self-work, coaching or divinatory reading.
Card size identical to the original: 6,6×12,4 cm
There are no reviews yet.